Wednesday 30 March 2011

CONFESSIONS

Hello. I’m the Glass Man.

I’m going to Hell.

Many in my situation would argue that I’m already there, but what I’ve done... It’s quite frankly unforgivable.

I’m not a badass cop who’s ready to kick ass and take names. I’m not an ex-legionnaire in the army of darkness. I’m neither sage or guardian, warrior or scientist.

What I am, you see, is a bastard.

I’ve infected up to a dozen people, even though I knew the risk of what I was telling them. I watched them drink up my tales of horror and mischief. I spoke eagerly with them after each one watched the footage. And I thrived on it. I loved it.
Of course, I couldn’t be certain. It hadn’t been long enough to know that what I had heard was true. That by hearing it, I had become infected.

And now he’s watching me, and everyone I’ve told is going to die.
I’m sorry, but I didn’t want to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment