Wednesday 8 June 2011

Fork in the road.

Alex and I parted ways this morning. There were no harsh feelings. He had his job to do (help me kill Zero), and since it seems that it isn't going to be fulfilled any time soon, he's heading back to Manteo. We shook hands.

And now I'm broke. Again. And directionless. And a little tired.

I'm not quite sure how to feel about Zero right now. I guess I no longer want to kill him, but that's just the tip of a hugely complicated emotional iceberg. In addition, well, it turns out my motivations weren't my own.

So it's going to be wandering for a while. Supplemented with scrounging. And maybe if I hit the food bank I might see Maurice. Here's a hint, about 6 foot 4 with reddish blonde hair, glasses and a highly pronounced facial tick.

If anybody needs me, I can be contacted at glassinmyeyeguy@gmail.com.

Ciao,
The Glass Man, Esquire

1 comment:

  1. Well if you find yourself in Iowa, I got a spare bed at least for a night. Just let me know you are coming. Comment on my blog or something. For the record, I think you did the right thing in sparing Zero.

    ReplyDelete