Thursday 23 June 2011

Metal

They've been trailing me for the past couple weeks. If I had taken time to sleep I would be dead. I actually have no idea what state I'm in right now. Climbed a water tower, seemed like the right thing to do.

There's only following me now. He... he doesn't look healthy. In fact, I'd be surprised if an inch of his skin isn't made of scar tissue. Burn wounds... healed cuts... hell, even a couple of open gashes. He wears an A-shirt and cargo pants. The guy's built like a fucking barrel. That's about where my description ends, because his face is always covered with a welding mask.

I feel sick saying this, but this guy scares me... he doesn't have any weapons, and he hasn't attacked yet, but whenever I see him he's either looking straight at me or walking towards me.

And then blood pours from his mask.

1 comment:

  1. "And then blood pours from his mask."
    Not good... He probably needs to go see a dermatologist.

    ReplyDelete